Monday, March 23, 2009

[SpRiNg BrEaK '09]

The Friday we got out of school it was my mom's birthday so she came over and spent the night at the apartment with me and we at cake and watched movies while laughing so hard i started crying because of Christopher acting funny faces and just Christopher being Christopher. The Saturday following the last day of school me and my best friend Kimi went to the mall and walked around for like EVER. then she came back to my apartment and we hung out and watched COPS the TV show... (FYI: i don't have cable). During spring break the first few days i just spent hanging out at my dad's house watching MTV and making plans with friends... Along with watching Christopher. Around Thursday i took Christopher to Galveston ; the seawall and we walked around, looked at some shops and then went to Kemah boardwalk! [YAY!!] on Friday i went to a friend's PARTY... Saturday my mom came over to see Christopher. while she was over i went to Schiliterbahn with a group of friends. It was so much FUN! Then Sunday which was yesterday, me and a friend of mine went to Kemah boardwalk for the whole day. We got there at like 10:30 am and didn't leave till like 4:30 pm.MY favorite ride at the boardwalk was Pharaoh's Fury. Man am i sunburned the sad thing is, is that i wanted to get a swimsuit tan but instead i not only got a swim suit tan but also a tank top tan line too... UGH! Oh and plus i had to read this real boring book called 1984 and i was so frustrated because i dint understand a single thing it was talking about.. but i passed my quiz today with flying colors[thanks to spark notes](LOL)

No comments: