Thursday, September 11, 2008

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Hi, my name is Kelly G. Here's a little bit of information about me:
My favorite food is Fajitas with a side of rice, refried beans and pico de gallo. I love listening to music like alternative rock hip hop and country(at times). My most favorite tv show is GOSSIP GIRL but i enjoy watching others such as Big Brother, Wifeswap, and Supernanny. My favorite subject in school is Algebra2 and Spanish2. Spanish2 is my favorite class because I really enjoy learning another language and being able to communicate in more than one language besides english. I also enjoy Algebra2 because I used to struggle with math but now I understand the concepts more and enjoy helping others learn. The subject in which I excel in is English since I love to write freely on any topic. Some of my strengths are I am an excellent typer, I am a hard worker, if you give me a project to do I'll have it done the night you assign it. Some of my weaknesses are blonde moments at times and talks ALOT. I always study for a tests and I do this by studying the review a few times and then have someone quiz me over it. I would like to learn in this class how to use all the Microsoft Office programs and when to use each on for certain topics.We should divide work in our team EQUALLY, not just one person should get assign to do all the work they should be spread out among each group member. I would make a great team member because I'm an outgoing person, I like to hear everyone's opinions, I will make sure everyone is included in the work and thought process of each topic. Plus I am a very hard worker, very organized, I never give up, and I work until the work is done.

No comments: